Emross War - King Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emross War - King Alliance

Exculisively for members of King.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Impossible contest. [closed]

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:31 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

rubberbuns likes spam. i'm doing it for him.
The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 SpamReg

27The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

hahahaha spam for Rb

28The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:47 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

I submit, Mr. dpunk. You are the true master of spam. I'm not posting here any more tonight.

29The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:54 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

i beat the troll * final fantasy victory music*

30The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:29 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

I now have one more post than rb! what would you think about giving out 250 points twice rb? Twisted Evil

31The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:43 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

never i earned this win lololololol beat me and you can hahahaha

32The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:50 pm

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

hey the contest was just to beat rb! he never said i had to beat you too! and my posts have been more contentfulthan yours on average so i should get something right?

33The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

technically your right but he said there was no second place so that means you gotta beat me now bwahahahahahahahaha

34The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 pm

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

i can't beat you because you don't know how to use punctuation. i'll just remain confident in the knowledge that my posts are better than yours.

35The Impossible contest. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impossible contest. [closed] Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:42 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

you dont use correct grammar either you dont capitalize your words at the beginning of sentences so tongue i dont use punctuation because it is a waste of time in the texting world and waste valuable characters for writing so i grew accustomed to not using them unless i thought it necessary for derp faces to understand what i was saying

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum