Emross War - King Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emross War - King Alliance

Exculisively for members of King.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a poll.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How Did I do on the Forum?

This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%This is a poll. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26This is a poll. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a poll. Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:45 pm

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

dpunk wrote:true true you can find some of the best actors in the wrestling ring lol but most are on roids so yeah lol

Don't think all of them are on steroids but some are. Like Vince McMahon (owner of WWE) for example. He was ridiculously buff like all the wrestlers suddenly when he started to play a role in WWE storyline.

But some people genuinely are strong. Like Undertaker or John Cena (no matter how much I hate that guy). And my man Stone Cold always looked the same. Not buff but excellent character.

By the way, are you watching the new WWE reality show called Tough Enough? It's like Survivor only these people compete to become a WWE Superstar or Diva. Pretty decent show. When Stone Cold passes the final judgement in every episode, you can see the tension. Normally I hate reality shows but this one is pretty interesting because they focus on training most of the time (and some just bitch about their feelings here and there which I tend to ignore).

27This is a poll. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a poll. Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

Not surprising you like that show. Just like pro wrestling, it's a soap opera for men.

28This is a poll. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a poll. Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:28 pm

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

quintopia wrote:Not surprising you like that show. Just like pro wrestling, it's a soap opera for men.

I enjoy the training sessions and seeing people get beaten up. Is that wrong to enjoy? It's not like all the other shows with crappy dramas. Yeah there are tensions between the contestants. But what I like is the training and how hard they get pushed.

29This is a poll. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a poll. Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

those are the properties of soap operas for men. it's not wrong to like it. they designed it specifically so you would like it, after all.

30This is a poll. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a poll. Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

quin your such a troll lol but dont hate on the sports we got from roman times and have corrupted to what we know today

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum