Emross War - King Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emross War - King Alliance

Exculisively for members of King.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helping with resources(not gold)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Helping with resources(not gold) Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:50 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

i will help you need any like advice and resources since that all my second castle is for

2Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Re: Helping with resources(not gold) Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:04 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

Okay, you give me 100k gold a day and i will tell you what you need to do to be a better player.

3Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Re: Helping with resources(not gold) Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:07 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

never ill give you wood lol bad pun

4Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Re: Helping with resources(not gold) Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:12 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

you have to live up to your speed demon title by becoming a higher rank than me in just 3 weeks. otherwise, you shall be known as slowpoke.

5Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Re: Helping with resources(not gold) Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:15 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

that will be hard you do know this lol but ill try to get past your rank and dont be talkin bout derppoke he beast

6Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Re: Helping with resources(not gold) Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:21 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

hmm, you're doing a good job so far. You'll be level 30 by later today probably. How long do you think until you can build overs?

7Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Re: Helping with resources(not gold) Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:44 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

idk actually im trying to make sure im not naked when people try to raid me so i been building up on my zerks and lancers so many in a few days or so

8Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Re: Helping with resources(not gold) Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:54 pm

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

fuck that. if someones gonna raid you theyve probably got more troops than you anyway. so set do not engage and use those zerks to farm some DAs!

9Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Re: Helping with resources(not gold) Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

i only have like 40 zerks lol so if you wanna send me some that would be cool

10Helping with resources(not gold) Empty Re: Helping with resources(not gold) Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 pm

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

sure no prob bob just ask me in the game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum