Emross War - King Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emross War - King Alliance

Exculisively for members of King.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three step plan to destroy Gadus

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Three step plan to destroy Gadus Empty Three step plan to destroy Gadus Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 pm

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

1. Assassins buys an alliance expansion, and we convince them to change their name to "Assassin Kings" and adopt our donation->rank policy.
2. We all join the newly formed alliance and they agree to set our starting donation levels at their current value for King.
3. In a few days, we'll have our hall leveled up as much as Gadus, and we convince all Destroyers to merge with us as well.

At this point we would have probably twice the members Gadus has or more. Being such a huge alliance, it wouldn't matter that they held most of the top 100 players, because we could just pound on their lower levels until they don't have the ability to retaliate any more.

Of course, this is a huge change, but to me, beating Gadus is far more awesomer than having a pink forum.

2Three step plan to destroy Gadus Empty Re: Three step plan to destroy Gadus Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:38 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

im down with you even though i may be lower ill help any way i can

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum