Emross War - King Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emross War - King Alliance

Exculisively for members of King.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video games

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Video games  Empty Video games Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

like the title says what kinda video games you like it can range from tetris to barbies dream vacation whatever it is we wanna know ect

2Video games  Empty Re: Video games Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:03 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

my favorite type of games have always been rpgs or fighter games love combos and love to explore the nether realm and kill shit thats why i play fall out

3Video games  Empty Re: Video games Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:55 pm

RubberBuns

RubberBuns
Admin

GTA IV, Rape everything! lol!

https://kingofemross.forumotion.com

4Video games  Empty Re: Video games Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

1st tier gun cheat and health code never dying endless massicure sn: why is it so hard to keep 6 starts

5Video games  Empty Re: Video games Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:55 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

Platformers, especially Platform adventure games. Psychonauts and Portal and Super Mario Sunshine...

And now Portal 2 ieieieieiei!

6Video games  Empty Re: Video games Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:28 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

portal is a pretty good game from what i hear never played myself

7Video games  Empty Re: Video games Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 pm

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

Is there a certain limit?

Let me list mine. In no particular order.

• Fear Series
  • Call of Duty Series
  • Need For Speed Series
  • Mass Effect Series (currently playing ME2)
  • Dante Series
  • Asssassin's Creed Series
  • Crysis Series (Crysis 2 is next in line)
  • Resident Evil Series
  • God of War Series
  • Madden NFL Series
  • F1 2010
  • Ashes 2009

I normally don't play Simulation Games unless it peaks my interest. I usually love a story based game because it makes me feel like I'm in a movie playing a character.

8Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:31 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

prin you hear about tehe new res thier coming out with it looks promising

9Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:51 am

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

dpunk wrote:prin you hear about tehe new res thier coming out with it looks promising

Yup. Played all of them and some I had to play twice to get full story (RE2, RE3).

I am also looking forward to Mortal Kombat. Played it as a kid (MK1, MK2, MK3, UMK3). The follow up ones weren't that good. Now they are restarting it with awesome graphics and killer moves. Fatalities look BRUTAL. Can't wait to do them.

Once me and my friend played MK for 7 hours straight. Battle after battle. I carried a notebook with all the moves I jotted down (no Internet access for me at that time) everywhere I went and memorized all of them. lol!

10Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:12 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

i heard MK9 fatalities are very juicy.

11Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:35 am

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

quintopia wrote:i heard MK9 fatalities are very juicy.

They call it MK. Basically going back to the old MK2 characters with a few extra (Quan Chi etc.)

Check out the video here.

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/mortal-kombat/video/6309142/mortal-kombat-fatalities-video-feature?hd=1&tag=videos%3Bhd%3B1

12Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:55 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

i saw some vids of the demon im liking the x ray combos and team combos 13 hit to xray omg so sexy

13Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:32 pm

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

dpunk wrote:i saw some vids of the demon im liking the x ray combos and team combos 13 hit to xray omg so sexy

There are many things I love in this MK. They somehow managed to blend in 3D with 2D in a flawless way. The battle is in 2D yet some cut-scenes and animations are in 3D.

They have brought in a storyline so we don't just read them anymore but we can play the role in the storyline. What a Face

They have gone back to the roots (MK2). Brought back all the characters more sexy, brutal and stylish.

Loved Johnny Cage becoming a baby. Laughing They made a mockery of Johnny's friendship finisher from MK2.

Overall, it's worth the wait. They managed to bring back the game to those who love the original series.

14Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

its all about kabal he has some great combos lui kang still god tier like usual i seen some of his game play and he has so many options that he could possibly have an infinite ermac still got is a good bit of love but alot of his moves leave him open whats your feedback

15Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:20 pm

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

dpunk wrote:its all about kabal he has some great combos lui kang still god tier like usual i seen some of his game play and he has so many options that he could possibly have an infinite ermac still got is a good bit of love but alot of his moves leave him open whats your feedback

Personally all my 3 MK favourites are in this game.
1) Sub Zero - Simply cool. In MK3 and UMK3, it was the unmasked Subzero. Classic was a bit dull. Quite strong against many including Shao Khan whom I won flawless against (simply clone freeze when he charges and then high uppercut. Keep repeating until he's dead).
2) Johnny Cage - Funniest personality. Not the strongest. But I love to do his ball crunching move. They had it in the movie too. Smile
3) Noob Saibot - Amazing moves. Love the shadowy moves and the teleport move. Teleport + Uppercut combo gives you 25% dmg. So 4 hits of that and you win. Smile And he's the 1st player I managed to do my brutality with. So memorable.

I normally don't bother with Liu Kang and until I knew the story, I assumed Kabal was a bad guy. Smile Don't like Scorpion since I side with Sub Zero.

In girls, Kitana and Sonya are sexy. Kitana is stronger but Sonya's kiss of death was a nice finisher.

16Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

team scorpion all the way
kabal just is in his own world
subzero no skill to use
sonya has bigger boobs kitana more skin showing milina best body worst face

17Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

dpunk wrote:team scorpion all the way
kabal just is in his own world
subzero no skill to use
sonya has bigger boobs kitana more skin showing milina best body worst face

Aha. A scorpion fan. We should battle online once I get the game. Scorpion vs Sub Zero. Battle to the death (with bonus points for fatality).

Sub Zero has amazing skills man. What are you talking about? His freezing will just give extra time to plan and attack in combo. He has his clone freeze, ice slide and cool finishers.

True Sonya has bigger boobs and she is cute. I like girls with attitude. Kitana has a rich look. Mileena is not my type. Her body is similar to Kitana and face is horrible (can compete with Sindel/Sheeva on face look). Jade is not my type either.

18Video games  Empty Re: Video games Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:14 pm

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

we should my skorpion is god like i leave barely any room for mess ups and ill hit some mean nasty combos been using skorpion since mk1 all day
milina not that bad she is way better than those other nether realm monsters
and i just realized i was using a k instead of a c to much dead fronier

19Video games  Empty Re: Video games Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:35 pm

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

dpunk wrote:we should my skorpion is god like i leave barely any room for mess ups and ill hit some mean nasty combos been using skorpion since mk1 all day
milina not that bad she is way better than those other nether realm monsters
and i just realized i was using a k instead of a c to much dead fronier

You can only do a combo as long as I don't block it. Wink Combo breaking and reversals WERE one of my skills.

I don't know why but Mileena even with covered face doesn't tempt me like Kitana does eventhough they are supposed to be twin like. And which nether realm monster do you refer to? Only female I remember is Sheeva. And she is butt ugly.

20Video games  Empty Re: Video games Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:54 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

breakers are the most annoying things ever to me they use all that meter for no damage i understand they stop the onslaught but if you get hit back to back with rappe shit combos breakers are not gonna be your best friend

sheeva scares me she so ugly i wonder what her mom looks like and wonder who did it and why her brothers not even that damn ugly but what can you do right i do have to say though that to have the bodies they have they move oh so good and arent bad to look at even beaten and battered

21Video games  Empty Re: Video games Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:25 am

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

dpunk wrote:breakers are the most annoying things ever to me they use all that meter for no damage i understand they stop the onslaught but if you get hit back to back with rappe shit combos breakers are not gonna be your best friend

sheeva scares me she so ugly i wonder what her mom looks like and wonder who did it and why her brothers not even that damn ugly but what can you do right i do have to say though that to have the bodies they have they move oh so good and arent bad to look at even beaten and battered

I didn't follow MK after UMK3. Tried MK4 and didn't like it so I gave up. So I don't remember Sheeva's brothers or family.

You can't always be offensive. Need to be both offensive and defensive. Mainly counter-offensive are very powerful. I can break your combo mid-way and counter it with my own combo. If you are always offensive, then I can simply keep doing that and win.

22Video games  Empty Re: Video games Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 am

dpunk

dpunk
Speed Demon
Speed Demon

true but that would also mean that you would be relying on meter mostly which is a fatal mistake which means you will be taking lots of damage for hopes to counter me and beat me but you have to remember breaks separate you to opposite sides of the arena so its an automatic reset so capitalizing off of one of those is gonna be very hard

23Video games  Empty Re: Video games Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:48 pm

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

dpunk wrote:true but that would also mean that you would be relying on meter mostly which is a fatal mistake which means you will be taking lots of damage for hopes to counter me and beat me but you have to remember breaks separate you to opposite sides of the arena so its an automatic reset so capitalizing off of one of those is gonna be very hard

Wait. Which combo breaker are you talking abt? And which Mortal Kombat? The ones I played didn't have a meter as such and when I say combo breaker, I mean block or counter a move and follow it up with your sequence of moves. For example, take Scorpion's "come over here" move. If I play subzero and opponent does that, I block the snake and while he waits in that pose, I send a freeze ray to freeze him and start my combo.

24Video games  Empty Re: Video games Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 am

quintopia

quintopia
Troll King
Troll King

Okay I found a plot summary of MK! https://imgur.com/gallery/N4Jqo

25Video games  Empty Re: Video games Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:13 pm

prindacerk

prindacerk
Beginner
Beginner

quintopia wrote:Okay I found a plot summary of MK! https://imgur.com/gallery/N4Jqo

Link shows a bunch of cleavage shots (in MK). SPAMMER ALERT!!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum